Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Saga of the pillows

Goldilocks would have been proud.  It all started with my quest for the highest mountain my neck could climb.  I might as well have been sleeping rough in a cave that thing was so dense.  My first clue should have been the fact that Pillow Everest and I broke up and reconciled so often.  While we were on a break...I couldn't bear to be with another so went without.  (Punintentional). 

Then, I remembered something about anatomy and went ergonomic and memory foam.  Ahhh, sweet neck pillow, what times we had.  You didn't even get mad when your 12" eensy cousin and I even went on vacation together. 

2 comments:

R Palmer said...

Found a great blog all about neck pillows. Check out her choice for a post surgery procedure. Review to follow. http://www.neckpillowqueen.com/2011/04/neckpillowsurgery.html

Yes, I know Im commenting on my own post.

prassanna said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.






Neck Pillows

Post a Comment

What 1 item helped you the most after surgery?

Your Host

My photo
I'm 43-years old, married mother of two boys. I work full-time but the daunting prospect of 6-ish weeks of recovery has led me here. How much TV can one person watch?

Total Pageviews

Medical Details If You Must

Two-level anterior cervical discectomy and fusion scheduled for May 29th. Herniated discs at C4-5 and C5-6 indenting the cord with significant kyphosis.



Disclaimer:
I am not a medical professional. The information contained in this blog is not intended to be nor is it medical advice. Nothing contained herein should be considered a substitute for consultation with a qualified health professional.