Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Movies, TV series and finally getting to the TBR pile

Now I'm 2 weeks out and the long recovery period is starting to look longer and bleaker...Note to self, no more message boards because no one there seems to have a good story to tell about recovery or the dreaded neck brace. So I am stockpiling books, audiobooks, movies and TV. So far for video I have The Walking Dead, Dr. Who and Breaking Bad. Amazon has contributed Johannes Cabal, The Necromancer and Sir Pratchett's June release will arrive just in time.

Beyond that, I am searching for other projects to fill the days. Suggestions welcome! I'm pretty sure I'll be too medicated to get to fun things like finally going through the 12 million loose photos in boxes organized. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What 1 item helped you the most after surgery?

Your Host

My photo
I'm 43-years old, married mother of two boys. I work full-time but the daunting prospect of 6-ish weeks of recovery has led me here. How much TV can one person watch?

Total Pageviews

Medical Details If You Must

Two-level anterior cervical discectomy and fusion scheduled for May 29th. Herniated discs at C4-5 and C5-6 indenting the cord with significant kyphosis.



Disclaimer:
I am not a medical professional. The information contained in this blog is not intended to be nor is it medical advice. Nothing contained herein should be considered a substitute for consultation with a qualified health professional.