Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So much for my singing career?

Now that I'm out of neck brace I've been driving again thank goodness.  Something I'd not anticipated was how much I missed solo radio karaoke in the car.  Although my commute is pretty short, I've been making the most of it and belting em out.  Unfortunately, I've noticed my singing (average to poor at best) seems to have suffered.  I just can't hit those high notes like I used to.  Seriously, I actually can't sing very loudly anymore.  No big deal of course but just a little oddity.  We'll see if it gets better.  I also can't really yell very effectively but I can't find any practical application for that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What 1 item helped you the most after surgery?

Your Host

My photo
I'm 43-years old, married mother of two boys. I work full-time but the daunting prospect of 6-ish weeks of recovery has led me here. How much TV can one person watch?

Total Pageviews

Medical Details If You Must

Two-level anterior cervical discectomy and fusion scheduled for May 29th. Herniated discs at C4-5 and C5-6 indenting the cord with significant kyphosis.



Disclaimer:
I am not a medical professional. The information contained in this blog is not intended to be nor is it medical advice. Nothing contained herein should be considered a substitute for consultation with a qualified health professional.